COVID-19 Coronavirus

The latest updates from us

The situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing.
Please check the links below page for updates and the latest guidance.

Mon, 17 Aug 2020

With great sadness we’ve made the decision to postpone Surf Force until 2021.

Please read the post here to learn more about this decision

Sat, 14 March 2020
We are closely monitoring the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, and at this stage the event will be continuing as planned on 11th September 2020

If there is any change to this date or the event we will update this page, and contact all ticketholders with futher information.